- 2, 4, 8 or 24 hour rental
- Ages 25+ to Operate
- Ages 5+ to Ride
- Rate Includes Fuel
- An additional charge of $33 for required renter’s insurance at time of check in
- Up to 4 people
- Any passengers under the age of 18 must wear a helmet
- PLEASE NOTE: Our UTV location operates on Mountain Standard Time
- This is a self-guided rental
- Full Day Rental 8 hours
- Half Day Rental 4 hours
- 2 Hour Rental
- 24 Hour Rental Call to Book
What to Bring
- Valid Photo ID (For everyone over 18)
- Credit card used when booking a reservation
- Bottled water (soft pack or small coolers are ok)
Eye protection & proper footwear is required!
- Helmets are Available (up to 4)
- Coolers with water and ice are available for rental
– $25: 12 waters with a cooler and ice
– $20: 6 waters with a cooler and ice
We also have the following items for purchase:
– Goggles, sweaters and dusk masks
What We Provide
We rent the top of the line, brand new Polaris RZR 1000 equipped with GPS. We also trailer the machine to the designated drop off location so you can skip the hassle and enjoy a day of outdoor fun!
*Please call for additional drop off points or tow away rentals.
Your Adventure Awaits
Jump in your 4 seater UTV and enjoy the crisp desert air. The majestic Mohave Desert offers an array of landscapes. Be sure to check out the most popular points of interest.
Points of Interest
Secret Pass/ The Narrows
4 hour minimum is required for this trail.
The sights will not disappoint you on this trail. Cruise through an open sand wash to a towering desert canyon. The winding trail through the canyon will have you in awe at the desert beauty and massive canyon walls.
2 hour rental to travel there and back or 4 hour rental to really enjoy what Oatman has to offer
Head out for a 2 hour, half day or full day adventure to the old mining town Oatman. When you arrive you’re free to roam the streets and experience Oatman at your leisure. Oatman offers an old Western Gunfight, dining at the Haunted Historical Oatman Hotel, feed the wild burros that roam the streets and pick up a Historical Route 66 souvenir. You can even hit that old jail cell escape room. There is plenty to do and lots of beautiful scenery. You are guaranteed to have a good ole time on this Old West Adventure.
Minimum of a 4 hour rental to enjoy this trail.
This tree was just a simple bush at one time but for some unknown reason it has now been dubbed the infamous Bra Tree! Adorned with a street sign stripper pole, this pit stop makes for some funny photo opportunities!
The more the trails the better! 8 hour rental recommend to visit multiple points of interest.